Rates & Hours
Daycare – $21.95/day
Boarding – $44.95/day Our rate includes all services. Suite sizes are selected based on breed and weight. All suites are the same rate. Multi-Dog families receive a 10% discount on the 2nd and 3rd dog when they share a suite. Dogs must be from the same household.
Bath & Nail trim services available upon request – Bath rates are determined by breed/weight – Nail trim $11.00
Boarding – we operate similar to a hotel. You are charged for the day you check-in regardless of the time you arrive. The BEST thing for your dog is to check-in early so your dog has time to meet the other campers and PLAY! Monday through Saturday check out time is 2 pm, if you pick-up before 2 pm there is no charge for that day. After 2pm there is a full days charge. Sunday there is always a full days charge and we are open 4-6pm.
Monday – Friday – 8:00am-5:30pm
Saturday – Noon-4:00pm
Sunday – 4:00-6:00pm
New Year’s Day – Easter Sunday – Memorial Day – Labor Day
Christmas Eve Day
Close at 4:00pm
Christmas Day – Thanksgiving Day – 4th of July
Requirements & Recommendations
- All campers must be up to date with Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines. Bordetella must be administered a MINIMUM of three days prior to arrival. We will contact your vet for vaccine history.
- All campers over 9 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- All campers must be social with other dogs.
What to pack for your dogs’ boarding stay:
- FOOD – it is the best thing for your dog to keep them on a diet they are familiar with. Please measure with a standard 8oz cup measure how much you feed your dog per meal, we do NOT need the device you use for measuring. We just need to know the amount you feed using an 8oz cup measure. We do NOT need bowls. Please do not pre pack meals in individual baggies (we try to be earth friendly). If your dog free feeds or grazes throughout the day we will ask you for the amount you think they eat in a 24 hour period. Don’t forget to pack a little extra in case of unexpected delays.
- Medication – if your dog takes supplements or medication please don’t forget to pack it.
- Treats – you are welcome to bring any of your dogs’ favorite treats
- Blanket, Bed or favorite toy – anything you think will make your dog more comfortable. Although we do have 4-poster beds with comfy bedding in all the suites, you are welcome to bring a favorite from home. If you think your dog may chew our bedding please bring something from home for them to snuggle with.
Helpful Hints for making your first boarding experience a positive one:
- Schedule a trial day
- Stay positive, your dog will react to your nervousness
- Schedule any vet visits at least a week prior to your arrival day